I am standing for Fine Gael in General Election 2011 in Dublin North Central.
We have a clear and costed five-point plan to get this country back on its feet again:
- Get Ireland working by creating jobs
- Fix the deficit and no income tax increases
- Smaller, better government
- Get the healthcare system working
- Start with politicans – abolish the Seanad and 20 fewer TDs
I ask for your No. 1 vote on election day so I can help with this effort. Please Vote No. 2 for my friend and colleague Richard Bruton TD