(1) 11 major breaks listed for repair today – 6 on northside and 5 on southside. Breaks are being identified at night-time by crews using listening devices (in addition to those spotted on the surface/reported by members of the public)
(2) Killester seems to be gradually improving but Marino still very problematic
(3) Major breaks on 6″ mains at Clontarf Rd at Bull Island Bridge and at Annesley Bridge. Break in 4″ main on Calderwood Avenue being repaired as I write this.
(4) Severe restrictions are a reality and are with us (with the exception of New Year’s Eve to facilitate businesses) until early next week
(5) City Council looking at putting tankers in Marino to ease the local situation there.