DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL
NORTH CENTRAL AREA COMMITTEE
16th October, 2017
Q.87 Question in the name of Councillor Naoise O’Muirí
“Can the Manager please deal with the following (details supplied).”
Details: Can the Manager please provide me with minutes of all pre-planning/Consultation meetings for the following planning applications:
- 3777/17, St Paul’s school
- Application by Orsigny on landholding beside the above – going direct to An Bord Pleanala
- Application by Respond! on landholding fronting Grace Park Road – going direct to An Bord Pleanala.
There is a requirement to have pre-application consultations with the planning authority and An Bord Pleanala before a planning application can be submitted as strategic housing development. The record of pre-application consultation meeting(s) will be made available when the relevant strategic housing development application is submitted to An Bord Pleanala.
The proposal under plan ref. 3777/17 relates to the provision of enhanced sports facilities at (details supplied) College. A pre-application meeting took place on the 28th June 2017. The key issues raised at the pre-application meeting are as follows:
- In the event of an application being lodged, the applicant was advised to submit details of existing and future use and capacity of the pitches as existing and proposed.
- Detailed survey of feeding/foraging grounds for Brent Geese to include impact assessment of development on capacity of Dublin Bay area.
- 25% public open space required, in addition to playing pitches/sports hall.